Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Favorite Devil Movie

Angel Heart

Watched it last night for the first time in years...had forgotten how much I liked it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

It is a good MFM, isn't it? I haven't seen it in quite a while, either. I think I might have gone to see it for the first time when I was studying in Spain. I know I saw Mickey Rourke in 'Barfly' while I was over there. Hated that one.

June 21, 2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger SamD said...

If "MFM" is "mind fuck movie" then OH yeah. If it isn't then probably still "OH yeah."

Y'know how there are some movies you like so well you don't wanna watch them TOO often even if you own them so that they won't become stale ever? It's on that list for me. Along with the original Bedazzled (my second favorite Devil movie, coincidentally) and The Tin Drum and some others I can't recall over the American Dad dialogue in the background...

June 21, 2007 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home