Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

55 Days:

June 11, 2007






August 4, 2007



42d 43' 15" N 75d 00' 08" W


100 - 120 frost-free days per growing season.



2 Comments:

Blogger Captain Smack said...

Will any of these plants get you high? Some of those in the top photo look a little suspicious...

August 07, 2007 11:47 PM  
Blogger SamD said...

Welcome!

Unfortunately none are psychoactive to my knowledge. I think you can make tea from bee balm (the fringe-y ones) but I don't think it will do anything.

Besides, if I grew THAT in the front yard it would get swiped even before the deer could eat it.

August 08, 2007 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home