Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Buu-Mitts

Can't tell much in-situ:




But I'm awfully pleased with how it's turned out.



(I'm aging myself again) "Extreme Close-Up!!!!"


I would like to point out that my starting point was a free pattern from Hello Yarn. Please go browse; someone with such a well-written free pattern should get some boost in business. I'll be doing my bit soon.

Oh and also? This turned out to be a very good book about food. Good enough to earn a spot on the cookbook shelf with a handful of Post-Its strewn within its pages.

2 Comments:

Blogger Old Knudsen said...

I loved the wiggle part, very true. Patrick Troughton was my favourite but I loved the ones that had several old doctors in them as a special. Tom Baker was creepy and too dramatic I liked it when Peter Davidson became the young doctor that was a nice change, Colin Baker seemed like a weak clone of Tom Baker, did Colin have Perri as an assistant? she was a hot pretend American with big boobs, I liked her. McCoy was just terrible and I hated Ace I did like seeing him get shot in that crap movie with Paul McGann (our version of a Baldwin brother) Billy Piper is a good example of pop teen that drank too much and lost her looks she could actually act but I hate chavs. The show may have the budget now but you still see walls wobble. I like the in jokes about Wales as thats where its made now.
I haven't seen Torchwood yet but Captain Jack is a good fun character so it should be good.

June 01, 2007 12:41 AM  
Blogger SamD said...

I liked Patrick Troughton too but had already gotten to know him as the priest from The Omen so it was a bit hard to jump metaphors.

Perri was indeed a Colin Baker sidekick; she made him more tolerable. I also rather liked Tiegan; she had spunk.

Captain Jack does look like fun...little too pretty-boy for my middle-aged tastes but seems to know how to live (and kiss.)

Welcome back to my world, Old K.

June 01, 2007 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home