Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Flowers But No Tech

Yup, it's finally spring...my Siberian Iris and yellow crocus started blooming yesterday. I also have inch-high green shoots of daffodils, hyacinths, tulips and peonies.

I'd share a picture or two but my digital camera finally went to Camera Afterlife last night: the LCD screen won't work at all. Sure I tried taking pictures with the (gasp! shock!) viewfinder...

...but my computer's power supply ALSO died last night so I have no idea what's on the memory card. Could be flowers; could be the driveway blacktop. Clearly I've been techno-cursed.



MIL hasn't even been back two weeks yet and is already threatening to pack her bags and go. Fun times.



I know none of the above is a book review. It'll turn up eventually. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home