Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Shortie

MIL due home 5:45pm tonight. I put a sure-thing roast in the crock pot first thing this morning.

Make that "second" thing this morning; first thing this morning Eldest and I had a particularly nasty row over recidivism.

Work politics are still in a strange limbo state.

Have been doing too much laundry instead of knitting but do have a Toddler Surprise Jacket (EZ's baby surprise but with worsted weight cotton) on the needles.

Working on a book review of The Red Tent; that should be my next real post.

We should reach a temperature at or above fifty today--the whole town is perky and cheerful. I'm pleased to see about four inches of bulb-beds at the edges of my sidewalk even if Snow Mountain is still nearly as tall as the van.

But best of all...my intralibrary loan order came through and I now have a stack of ALL the Alison Lurie I've not yet read. Happy times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home