Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm Still Around...

...But kinda sad that one of my first blog-buddies isn't blogging any more. Such is the way of the world.

Life's getting in the way of blogging again but I'm working on another book review--a good one this time.

There's been knitting but not nearly as much as usual or as I'd like.

Also there's hope for gardening again which is good since I've ordered a major new perennial bed for the front yard. Smushed my right pinkie finger this morning rearranging fieldstone on my way out to the car.

Oh and for those of you with functioning uteri? Check out this link-- nothing for proselytizing like a recent convert.

2 Comments:

Blogger Old Knudsen said...

How do I know if my uteri what ever that is is working?

March 29, 2007 3:11 PM  
Blogger SamD said...

Well if YOU have even one, much less two, you'll get one helluva blog post out of it...pro'ly some cash too.

"Uteri" is the plural of "uterus" my friend. You'll know yours is working if you're either growing a baby or bleeding on an intermittent but regular basis.

March 30, 2007 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home