Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

To Consider:

I've played a lot of Command & Conquer: Generals and until I knew what I was doing I got my American ass kicked by the GLA a few times. Yes, even with the Air Force general. They can win.


Life doesn't have a restart option.


In the words of Tim Gunn, "I'm concerned."

2 Comments:

Blogger Old Knudsen said...

What ever happened to Risk? I played that a couple of times I suppose this games means progress or something. I learned that if you want to be left alone move to Madagascar as no one wants to invade there, the only problem being is the bloody lemurs, boy I hate those bug eyed soul staring creatures of Satan, it must be time I posted about them again, see what you've done?

February 28, 2007 5:25 PM  
Blogger SamD said...

Oh Risk is still around; we have a set in the kitchen. Been through too many versions of plastic bits (Roman numerals, funny pasta shapes, little soldiers) which all piss me off--wish I had my father's old one with the wooden cubes on which I learned not to spread my troops too thin.

So the lemurs are MY fault now are they? I oughta post one of those damned bug-eyed animal pix that are all the greeting-card rage...

February 28, 2007 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home