Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Quizzical

Yesterday I desperately needed downtime so I spent far too many minutes in the blogsurfing subtype of websurfing and discovered a metric fuckload (bigger than a cubic assfull, incidentally) of online quizzes.

In Comic Book Heroes I'm Superman with Spidey and Robin coming in a close second and third. Not a girl in the whole top THREE, dammit!

In World Leaders I'm Mother Theresa. Figures but I was hoping for a badass.

In Philosophers I'm Jean-Paul Sarte with Kant running a close second. I can live with that.

In states I'm Minnesota...guess the weather is the same.

In Pinup Girls I'm Marylin Monroe which I suppose makes up for the comic book heroes.

My Inner Muse is Thalia (of Comedy) which was the first thing that made sense all afternoon.

In Disney Characters I'm Goofy with The Beast running a distant second...there we go with the no girls again.

In Mythological Creatures I'm an angel by a LOT which irks me since dragon was one of the choices.

By the letters in my name I'm a Shark, by personality I'm a Monkey and the Bear Spirit is the one that calls to me. Oh and I'm the color Red, which I rather like.

I'm also way too far behind at the office and must get away from this keyboard for a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home