Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday Morning...



I got my plants into the ground.





This being the land of Miserable Dirt I started by purchasing topsoil for four cents a pound at the local hardware store. I intend to finish by putting in a nice stone path, ringing the garden with more stones and eventually taking away that silly black plastic ring. Oh and mulching.

I also put a dozen poppies in a bed to cover up the basment "Bilco" door but they aren't a bit photogenic. (cover up the door...)


The crocus around the mailbox were in full bloom, too:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home