Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Monday, December 25, 2006

What I Like About Christmas

It's a short list, folks:

Secret Santas and outdoor lights.


Secret Santa is a great game. It boosts the morale of any group which plays it and it doesn't have to be just at Christmas. It's also a fun way to express mischief harmlessly.

Outdoor lights are just pretty and we need more "pretty" especially in the middle of winter.


The rest? Could do without all of it.
I'm just sayin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home