Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fall Flowers

In my corner of the world, the nights have gotten noticeably cooler and longer in the past couple weeks which means fall is soon to come. Fall is my favorite season so I'm happy, but it got me thinking that the flowers wouldn't be with us much longer. So I took a few pictures Sunday evening:



Some clover in my yard



Something Else in my yard




The black-eyed susans across the road (on the far side of a muddy ditch; had to use the 3x zoom)



Better black-eyed susans



The morning glories take over my garden every summer. Mostly I let them.







Have decided most of these suffer from need of cropping. The images, not the blooms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home