Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hormonal Serendipity:

Three parts sour cream

Two parts Nance Corn Relish

1/2 part hoisin sauce


Stir well, serve with ridged potato chips.
Or seafood.
Or a spoon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan29 said...

I've been having a heavy flow week. I'm totally going to try your Hormonal Serendipity recipe!

February 04, 2007 8:19 AM  
Blogger SamD said...

Heheh...I bought more of the ingredients today myself. I'll be glad to learn whether the metaphor transfers to other consumers or not--a couple of my family members liked it but a couple others said "EEEwg!"

February 04, 2007 2:34 PM  
Blogger Dharma said...

any thing that starts with 3 parts sour cream has got to be good!

February 05, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger SamD said...

I made another batch yesterday and it's almost gone.

February 05, 2007 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home