Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Organic Walk

I only managed to take one walk all of last week but I did remember my camera.




Probably I looked silly sitting on the sidewalk to get close enough to the fungi.





This looked silly turned the other way which was actually how it was taken.





The black-eyed susans turned out REALLY well this year...





...and I really like black-eyed susans.





I liked how the light was shining on these flowers.




I liked it a lot better close up.

As always, there was also knitting...pictures to follow eventually.

1 Comments:

Blogger FiberQat said...

Lovely pictures! I love the fungi.

September 12, 2006 12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home