Blogsam and Jetsam

Flotsam is the part of the wreckage of a ship or its cargo found floating on the water. Jetsam is cargo or parts of a ship that are deliberately thrown overboard, as to lighten the ship in an emergency, and that subsequently either sinks or is washed ashore. This is my personal blog version of the above. Loot freely.

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Hinterlands, Upstate NY

I'm annoyed that the world is going crazier faster than it used to be. But it's interesting to watch.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Wintergarden 3


Day 12 (end of day)

It's starting to look just like the pattern!

In other knitting news, I blocked the tube that's going to become the Holiday Vest in preparation for steeking...but it's been draped casually over the sewing machine ever since. I'm like Donna from That 70's Show* writing in her journal: "tonight I think I'll sleep with Eric." "Tonight I'm really gonna sleep with Eric" "This weekend I'm sure I'm going to sleep with Eric."

Maybe this week I'll steek the vest.

Meanwhile I'm off to put MIL on the bus that will take her away from us till after Thanksgiving. Posted by Picasa



*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That_'70s_Show

1 Comments:

Blogger Dharma said...

Such beautiful work! Great colours you chose.

BTW - do you know how make links within your post? While writing select That 70's Show, then click on the little box that looks like chain link and copy the url in there. Easy peasy.

December 01, 2006 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home